$199.00 (inc. GST)
This all-in-1 multi functions indoor air quality meter is capable of measuring the inhalable particles in 2.5 & 10 micrometers, Formaldehyde (HCHO), Total volatile organic compounds (TVOC), air temperature and relative humidity. It engages the high quality sensing elements to provide precise & reliable readouts. Four (4) levels of LED signal indicators on the front panel are equipped to present the condition of air quality in accordance to the level of measurements, along with high frequency audible alarm. It certainly provides a good indication of how healthy of your environment you are living in.
Why these measurements are important?
– PM stands for particulate matter, also called particle pollution. It is a mixture of solid particles and liquid droplets found in the air such as dust, dirt, soot or smoke. Particle size less than 10 micrometers in diameter may cause serious lung problem or even into bloodstream.
– Formaldehyde, officially named as Methanal. It is a prominent factor in sick-building syndrome as its emissions irritate eyes and mucous membrane in nose and throat, and cause headache and dizziness.
– TVOC are present as a gas or vapour format which can enter the human body by inhalation. It may build up in indoor environments with lower rate of ventilation. By breathing this contaminated air, it will lead to loss
1. Measurement of air pollution in PM2.5 & PM10 particle size, Formaldehyde concentration, Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), air temperature and relative humidity in one single device
2. 4 levels of air quality LED indicator – Optimal (Green), Good (Green), Pollution (Yellow), Serious (Red)
3. Sizeable LCD display with visible LED backlight for low light intensity environment
4. Build in audible alarm
5. Top quality & precise internal sensors
6. Power saving mode
7. Low battery indicator
8. Restoration of factory original setting to enhance its accuracy
|Air Quality Measurement|
|PM2.5||0 ~ 500 µg/m3||1||±1||Every 60 minutes|
|PM10||0 ~ 999 µg/m3||1||±1||Every 30 minutes|
|0 ~ 99.99 mg/m3||0.001||±2%||Every 60 minutes|
|TVOC||0 ~ 99.99 mg/m3||0.001||±2%||Every 60 minutes|
|Temperature measurement||-15～50 °C (5～122 °F)|
|Humidity measurement||15 ~ 90 %RH|
|Date & Time display||Yes|
|Display||LCD display with LED backlight|
|Alarm||Audio & LED alarm indicators|
|Calibration||Restore to factory setting applicable|
|Power supply||3 x 1.5V AA batteries / 5V Power adapter|
|Dimensions||130 × 83 × 53 mm|
|Weight||180g (without battery)|
– 1 x Desktop Indoor Air Quality Meter
– 1 x USB 5V Power Adapter with Cable
– 3 x 1.5V AA Batteries
– 1 x Instruction Manual
– 1 x Standard Factory Packing