HM ORP-200 Digital ORP meter is an advanced, micro-processor based tester with superior accuracy. It can be used for testing the Oxidation Reduction (REDOX) Potential levels of almost any liquids, providing the liquid contains less than 50% alcohol and conductivity of minimum 2µS (1ppm).
$175.00 AUD Inc. GST
The higher the ORP, the greater the number of oxidizing contaminants. The meter also measures the temperature of testing media in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. The digital calibration function offers user an easy and precise measurement on regular basis.
Applications: Anti-oxidant measurement, water purification applications, ionizers, agriculture, aquariums & aquaculture, chlorine monitoring, cooling tower disinfection, environmental testing, fruit & vegetable washing, hydroponics, metal finishing, ozone system monitoring, pharmaceutical & medical applications, pools & spas, pulp bleaching, vineyards & wineries and water treatment
1. ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
2. Temperature Range: 0 – 55°C (32 – 130°F)
3. Resolution: ORP: 1mV; Temperature: 0.1°C / °F
4. Accuracy: ORP: ±2mV; Temperature: ±1°C / °F
5. Operating Temperature: 0 – 50°C (32 – 122°F)
6. Calibration: Digital calibration by push button (factory calibrated to +92mV)
7. Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and platinum reference cell encased in glass
8. Display: Digital LCD
9. Housing: IP-67 Rating (Waterproof)
10. Auto Shut Off: 5 minutes after inactivity
11. Minimum Conductivity Requirement: For accurate and stable readings, the liquid to be tested must have a conductivity of at least 2µS (1ppm). The meter may not work in pure or distilled water.
12. Power source: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
13. Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm
14. Weight: 127g