$68.00 AUD Inc. GST
Calibrate Digital Food Grade Thermometer is for the daily use in catering, food processing & other relevant industries.
If your food business stores, transports, prepares, cooks or sells potentially hazardous food, then you must have a thermometer so you can measure the temperature of this food. Potentially hazardous food includes food that contains meat, fish, dairy products and eggs. It also includes cooked rice and pasta.
The thermometer must be kept at your food premises. If you have several premises, you will need a thermometer at each place.”
1. Temperature range: -40 to 350°C (-40 to 660°F)
2. Operating temperature: -20 to 50°C
3. Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
4. Accuracy: ± 0.5°C
5. Housing: Durable ABS plastic
6. Insertion Probe: 100mm (4″) Stainless steel step down type
7. Display: 38mm (1.5″) LCD screen with blue backlight
8. On / Off Switch: Power on automatically upon probe released, power off when unfolded
9. Calibration: One touch re-calibration function
10. Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
11. Dimensions: Approx. 140 (L) x 30 (W) x 20 (H) mm
12. Weight: 50g (without battery)